Please register below and fill in all fields to participate as a priority partner with Blue Water Ads.
I certify that the information provided on this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and as a representative of my company and agree to the Blue Water Ads terms and conditions below.
Blue Water Ads Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions govern the placement and delivery of advertising (Ad) to which the terms and conditions are collectively referred to herein as the "Agreement". This Agreement is entered by and between Blue Water Ads, a California LLC ("Company") and the company named above ("Publisher") for the mutual promises contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged. Company and Publisher agree as follows (expand to see full terms and conditions):
1. Delivery of Ads. Company will create and deliver to Publisher all content required for ad campaigns.
2. Warranties. Each party hereby represents and warrants to the best of its knowledge that its products, services, and advertisements do not and performance hereunder shall not (i) violate any applicable law or regulation; (ii) infringe any U.S. patents, copyrights, or trademarks issued as of the Effective Date, or other intellectual property rights; (iii) conflict with any duties owed to, or rights held by, third parties; and (iv) contain indecent, obscene or pornographic material, hate speech, subject matter that a reasonable person would consider highly objectionable, any material which promotes illegal activities, or any material that is or contains malware, viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other potentially destructive computer programs and security threats (all this content is “Prohibited Content”). Each party acknowledges and agrees that the copyrights, patents, trade secrets, and the moral, termination, authorship and other proprietary rights to any device, service, product or business method (“Intellectual Property”) of the other party shall remain the sole property of that party.
Payment. Set under “Payment Terms” section above in PO. Company reserves the right to withhold payment from Publisher if Publisher has engaged in activity that is deceptive or fraudulent in nature and has verified the same through Company’s monitoring and reporting tools. Examples of such deceptive or fraudulent acts may include, without limitation, clicks without referring URLs, extraordinary high numbers of repeat clicks, and clicks from non-approved root URLs. In addition, all artificial traffic, malware & bots are subject to payment withholding. The Company’s site content and traffic policies below must be agreed to and adhered to completely before running Company’s Ads. An Infraction of any of the Items below on a site will be based on proprietary monitoring and reporting tools and the infraction information may or may not be shared with Publisher, in Company’s sole discretion, to protect proprietary tools from being surpassed. Websites and other properties, including but not limited to mobile applications, that display Blue Water Ads services may not contain any of the following:
-Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
-Pornographic, adult, or mature content.
-Online casino-related content or online gambling.
-Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content.
-Sale of alcohol.
-Sale of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods.
-Sale or distribution of pre-written term papers or student essays.
-Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails.
-Sale of tobacco or tobacco-related products.
-Sale of prescription drugs.
-Sale of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns).
-Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
Invalid Clicks and Impressions:
-Clicks on ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or --impressions, automated click and impression generating tools, and the use of robots or deceptive software. Please note that Sellers may not click on their own ads for any reason.
-Encouraging clicks In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, Sellers may not:
-Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
-Encourage users to click the ads using phrases such as "click the ads," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language.
-Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
-Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
-Place misleading labels above ad units. For instance, ads may be labeled "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements," but not "Favorite Sites" or "Today's Top Offers."
Traffic Sources Prohibited:
-Third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, and click-exchange programs.
-Ads promoted through communications or emails that violate the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any other relevant privacy or commercial email laws.
-Visitors to the site must be primarily “organic” – meaning the majority of users frequent the site and are not solicited via online ads or known in the industry as “marketed” visitors.
To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and advertisers, Sellers may not allow their sites displaying ads to do the following:
-No ads are allowed to be integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
-Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
-Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
-Place video ads on web pages with more than 1 video player or video ad. Two or more video players or video ads on one web page is a violation of the Blue Water Ads Terms & Conditions.
-Place ads in a floating box script.
-Users should be able to easily find what an ad promises.
-Video players delivering video ads must be fully functional including volume for user-initiated sound.
-Place ads in 1x1 pixel placements.
-Ads shall not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation.
3. Termination. Either party may terminate a PO for convenience upon twenty-four (24) hours notice to the other party.
4. Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all oral or written information that is identified as confidential or would otherwise be reasonably assumed to be confidential in nature based on the content of such information and is provided by one party to the other. Neither Publisher nor Company shall disclose or use the other party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the purposes contemplated by this Agreement, unless such disclosure or use is allowed by written permission of the other party.
5. Indemnification. Each party (“Indemnitor”) agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other party (and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, representatives and agents collectively) (“Indemnitee”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses) directly or indirectly arising from any third party claim relating to (a) Indemnitor’s violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) Indemnitor’s gross negligence or willful misconduct; (c) Indemnitor’s breach of the Agreement, or (d) infringement or violation of the third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights by Indemnitor’s products, services or conduct.
6. Indemnification Notice. The Indemnitee must: (i) give the Indemnitor prompt written notice of the claim (in the event of delay in providing such notice, the Indemnitor shall be relieved of its obligations to the extent the delay prejudices its ability to effectively defend or settle the claim); (ii) cede full control over the defense and settlement of the claim to the Indemnitor (although the Indemnitor shall provide reasonable cooperation in the event the Indemnitee chooses to involve independent counsel at its own expense; (iii) provide such reasonable assistance and cooperation in connection with the defense and settlement of the claim as the Indemnitor may reasonably request, at the Indemnitor’s reasonable expense; and (iv) comply with any settlement or court order made in connection with the claim (provided that the Indemnitee shall not be unreasonably required to consent to any settlement that adversely affects its interests).
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID UNDER THE AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE RELEVANT CLAIM IS FILED. ADDITIONALLY, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THE AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT EXCEED $25,000. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 7 SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY; YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM THAT THESE LIMITATIONS DEPRIVE YOU OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY.
8. Governing Law; Venue; Prevailing Party Attorneys’ Fees; Jury Trial Waiver. California law, excluding its conflicts-of-laws principles, shall govern any and all claims and disputes regarding the Agreement. Any action or proceeding relating to the Agreement must be brought by Company against you in the county and state where your corporate headquarters is located, and by you Publisher against Company exclusively where Company’s corporate headquarters is located. In the event of any litigation relating to the Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, expert witness expenses). THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS EITHER OF THEM MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT.
9. Relationship of the Parties; Export and Tax Laws. The Agreement and our relationship hereunder do not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, fiduciary, or employment relationship between us, and neither of us shall suggest otherwise. Each party shall be responsible for complying with all applicable export and tax laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, paying all taxes applicable to its income), and for satisfying all its responsibilities regarding its own employees.
10. Interpretation; Severability; No Implied Waivers. Company and you, and our respective legal counsel, have had ample opportunity to participate in reviewing and negotiating the Agreement; therefore, any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party shall not apply in the interpretation of the Agreement or any portion thereof. If any provision of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable at law, such provision will be deemed stricken and the remainder of the Agreement will continue in effect and be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Except as otherwise provided herein, the failure of either party to enforce at any time the provisions of the Agreement shall not be construed as a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the ability of either party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
11. Notices. All notices under the Agreement shall be sent to the receiving party’s principal place of business, marked “attention: Legal Department.” Notice to Company shall be sent to: 34145 PCH, Suite 643, Dana Point, CA 92629. Notices under the Agreement may be provided via registered mail, return receipt requested, or via an internationally recognized express mail carrier. Notice shall be deemed given when received.
12. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in its performance under this Agreement, except the making of payments, due to causes, including, but not limited to, an act of God, act of civil or military authority, fire, epidemic, flood, earthquake, strikes, riot, war, sabotage, terrorism, failure of suppliers and governmental action, which are beyond its reasonable control.
13. Entire Agreement; Modifications; Successors & Assigns. Company reserves the right to modify the Agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice to you (email notice is sufficient). By continuing to run Company campaigns after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. No modification or waiver of any terms of the Agreement is binding on Company unless Company agrees in writing. The Agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of our respective successors and assigns. The Agreement is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter thereof, and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, or representations by or among us, written or oral, relating to such subject matter.